It will help you to understand and to make the world and your environment safer for introverts. It is about the inclusion of everyone and the inclusion of introverts
Why is it so much harder for an introvert to be included than for an extrovert? To understand this, we first dive into questions like:
- What is an introvert?
- And what it is not, what are the common misunderstandings?
- Why is it so important to be more aware of these differences?
- We touch upon neurodiversity and neuro non-typical persons, as some of the requirements for a safe environment also applies for these groups.
After this understanding we dive into the environment:
- What creates a safe environment? How to include diverse people?
- What can you do as a facilitator?
- We talk about meetings, presentations, standups, dealing with feedback, spark meetings and many more examples
- We discuss tips and tricks to build a more inclusive environment
And we are confronted with our own bias, more than once.